Saturday, August 14, 2010

My First Post (Date)!

Welcome to Just a Date – a blog that shares fun adventures and things to do around the Greater Vancouver area, whether just with friends or that special someone.

My name is Sandy and I’m a full time student at the University of British Columbia. Blogging has always been something I wanted to try. However, I wanted to join the Blogosphere with some sort of message.



During a lunch with my friend AG, it occurred to me that it was hard to find fun places to go in Vancouver. It wasn’t because our city is anything less than spectacular; I just couldn’t come up with places to go until it was too late.

Within hours, I solidified this idea and mapped out I wanted to do with this blog. I believe we all want to be romantic and fun, but the finer details often elude us. Luckily, this is where I can help. I want to help plan dates and outings. Essentially, I aim to introduce new things for people to try in Vancouver.

That night, I shared my ideas with my buddies DL and AG and we embarked on finding the perfect name for the blog. After a long discussion, DL came up with “Just A Date” and within 12 hours, I had started my own blog.

If you would like more information on Just A Date, please get in touch with me through my contact page.

Have fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More