Tuesday, November 16, 2010

And the Winners of the $25 Gift Certificates are.....

Congratulations to our two winners, Toby and Jack, for taking home the prize!
After a short break, let me refresh your memory about the two $25 gift certificates that are being given out to my readers. They are good in any of the Sequoia Company of restaurants which includes:


We had 33 entries and to ensure fairness, I prepared a spreadsheet just for the giveaway. The winners were then selected using the Random Number Generator (more on that here) -- I'm such a happy geek!



Not only will our winners be the cool kids on the block by trying one of these cool restaurants, hopefully, they will also invite a date for a fancy lunch or delicious dinner! Congrats again! I hope you enjoy your dates and I will be emailing you shortly for shipment details.

As for the rest of you, stay tuned for more giveaways coming up on Just a Date Blog!

P.S. Thanks to PL for being the "Chairman" of my Ethics Committee.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More