Sunday, October 17, 2010

Crème de la crop! UBC Botanical Garden Apple Festival

This weekend, I went out to the Apple Festival with DL that I recommended to my readers. Here are some of the pictures that I took. By the time I arrived, they were sold out of apples and my ORGANIC APPLE JUICE! Argh! (ssSP! Scroll to the botttom for a really funny picture.)

Volunteers selling apple pies. Huge lineup, really popular!
I got to try apples and rate them on their appearance and taste.
Different types of apples mixed with other fruits
 
Homemade apple cider. Slightly too bitter.
Do you see anything wrong with the picture below?

I had a really fun time exploring the Botanical Garden -- will come back for a future date!

An apple a day keeps the doctors away! 

1 comments:

Longest pee contest!?
Do explain...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More